By T. Nakajima
Read Online or Download Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
Biomimetics in fabrics technological know-how offers a complete theoretical and functional assessment of biomimetic fabrics with self-healing, self-lubricating and self-cleaning houses. those 3 issues are heavily comparable and represent speedily constructing parts of analysis. the sphere of self-healing fabrics calls for a brand new conceptual knowing of this biomimetic know-how, that is not like conventional engineering methods comparable to put on and fatigue.
Hot-melt extrusion (HME) - melting a substance and forcing it via an orifice below managed stipulations to shape a brand new fabric - is an rising processing know-how within the pharmaceutical for the practise of assorted dosage kinds and drug supply structures, for instance granules and sustained unlock drugs.
Offers the instruments had to grasp and observe the basics of polymer crystallography utilizing center recommendations in physics, chemistry, polymer technological know-how and engineering, this publication sheds new gentle at the advanced box of polymer crystallography, allowing readers to guage polymer crystallization facts and be sure the easiest how you can use for his or her investigations.
Strain is likely one of the crucial thermodynamic variables that, as a result of a few former experimental problems, used to be lengthy often called the “forgotten variable. ” yet this has replaced during the last decade. This publication contains the main crucial first experiments from the 1960's and experiences the growth made in knowing glass formation with the appliance of strain within the final ten years.
- Functional Textiles for Improved Performance, Protection and Health (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Principles of Textile Finishing (The Textile Institute Book Series)
- Polymer Processing and Characterization: 1 (Advances in Materials Science)
- Fluoroplastics, Volume 2: Melt Processible Fluoroplastics: The Definitive User's Guide (Plastics Design Library)
- The Concept of Micellar-Sponge Nanophases in Chemical Physics of Polymers (New Concepts in Polymer Science)
- Plastics Additives: An A-Z reference (Polymer Science and Technology Series)
Extra info for Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology
Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology by T. Nakajima